Each week we have must do's and on the must do's we have to do spelling. For Spelling we are in groups and I am in yellow group and we have to chose 10 words out of the list and we have to write the number of syllables , the syllables, the consonants, the vowels, how many letters, the definition, etymology, we have to use it in a sentence and last we have to write 3 words that start with the same 3 letter. We have to do that for each word, but I find it kind of easy. Here is a screenshot of one I did one week-
I enjoy doing spelling each week. But one park I do find challenging is the ethnology. Please feel free to leave a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.

No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.